Dentistry is a field which focuses on maintaining the oral health of the patients. However, holistic dentistry is a bit different from the traditional one. Though it aims to provide good oral health to the individuals but apart from just emphasizing on the medicine they connect the rest of the body to the oral health and then provide the solution to the problem. Overall, a holistic dentist pays attention on the general health which can lead to oral problems and provides treatment that is beneficial for overall health.
What are the benefits of holistic dentistry? tips by Naturopathy.ie
- These dentists not only provide you oral health treatment but take care of the whole body wellness and will treat you naturally. Normally dentists treat your teeth related problems like oral cavities, teeth whitening etc. but this dentist treats all the parts of the body which are connected with the mouth. Heart burn, poor concentration, and sinusitis etc. are related to the oral care and this treatment can help you to get relief from these disorders.
- Traditional dentist’s use fluoride treatments which can cause cavities and are also not good for health. But the holistic approach makes use of natural materials which are toxin free and use those treatments which do not cause any harm to your health.
- These dentists use natural materials as the fillings for your teeth. They don’t use harsh materials like fluoride and mercury fillings and correct your previous dental treatments because silver and mercury filling can cause different diseases in your body.
In the modern time, people are much conscious about their health as they are watching so many people around them who are getting ill because of the poor lifestyle and eating habits. One of the most common causes of various health problems is that people get dehydrated and they don’t even realize that they are dehydrated. There is more than half of the population who suffers from dehydration. There are severe side effects of dehydration which makes the people sick. Dehydration is not only caused by drinking less water but also with the intake of alcohol, soda, poor diet and extensive traveling.
Along with drinking water Intravenous Hydration Therapy or iv hydration therapy is helpful in treating the dehydration in a better way. It is a little invasive therapy as it involves the infusion of the fluids into the bloodstreams. When the fluid is infused, the vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are absorbed immediately to provide healing to different parts of the body. The fluid is the sodium chloride solution which helps in maintaining the right electrolytic balance in the body.
Know more about the therapy
When the fluid intake is insufficient, hydration therapy is helpful in maintaining homeostasis and replaces the loss of fluid from the body. The fluid loss can be occurred due to the urination, sweating, vomiting and diarrhea.
A person needs the IV therapy when various symptoms like dryness of the skin, frequent thirst, altered level of consciousness and reduction in skin elasticity is visible.
Benefits of being hydrated
When the person is well hydrated, various health benefits can be seen in the person. The common benefits are as follows:
- Better digestion
- Improved concentration
- Control blood pressure
- Reduced risk of cardiac arrest
- Improved health performance
- Weight loss
- Anti aging of the skin
- Treatment of the skin problems
It can be said that the overall health wellness is achieved by hydration of the body.
Booking process for the treatment
It is really very simple to receive the hydration therapy for better health. You need to follow simple steps for the success of the treatment:
- Book an appointment through online process or directly visit the clinic to seek an appointment with the doctor.
- When you visit the clinic on the scheduled date and time, you have to complete the extensive registration and fill the assessment forms.
- Medical consultation is done with respect to your medical condition. Then a right treatment is prescribed to you by the expert.
- Infusion process is done under the supervision of the expert. You can either receive the treatment while at home or in the clinic.
The Hydration therapy is performed only by the licensed and registered physicians.