Guest post by BestScentedWax.com
You have so many colourful clamshells that you are now confused where to keep all of them in the safest way possible, right? Well, you aren’t alone!
There are many people who love fragrances and have a collection of scented wax cubes and order the ones they really love instantly. They want to ensure that their favourite scented cubes are stored safely in specially designated drawers so that they can warm beautifully.
The following article is for everyone who loves scented wax cubes. No matter whether you want to buy more cubes for summary scents or for the guests, read on the tips stated below and they will help you store them in the best way.
Amazing tips for storing scented bars
- Firstly, it is very important to store them in a dark and cool place. You can even try a linen closet in order to infuse your sheets and towels with fragrance!
- It is always advisable to lay the scented cubes flat.
- In case, you want them to be stored in the kitchen, avoid the closets that are next to stove or oven.
- Don’t ever leave them in sunlight for a long time.
- The bars should generally be not kept in car for the extended period of time since the light from sun can melt them.
- Ensure to rotate the older bars to the front of stash to use them first.
If you are a fan of scented cubes, you should always ensure to keep them in the right place. Just follow the above tips to get the best out of your scented cubes too!